Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Naked Truth

The Naked Truth

MARGHERITA MISSONI has admitted to embarrassing her fiancé's tailor somewhat - after completely stripping off to have her measurements taken at a fitting.
" My fiancé [racing driver Eugenio Amos] sent me to his tailor to have suits made for me as a Christmas present," she said. "I take off all my clothes every time I get fitted at Missoni; I didn't know that men get measured with their clothes on, that they don't get completely naked. My boyfriend said I made the tailor a little nervous. I think he forgot to take some measurements."Despite the odd unpredictable antic on her part, it seems that Amos is doing a good job of responding to Missoni's quirks. The engagement ring he chose for his wife-to-be seemed to tick the right boxes - even if she doesn't like to wear it on her wedding finger.
"I'm not an easy person to give a ring to, but my boyfriend did a good job," she tells US GQ magazine. "It's Twenties Italian. But this isn't my engagement ring you see here - I wear mine on my middle finger because it looks better."

No comments:

Post a Comment