Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Style Crushes - VICTORIA BECKHAM has revealed her current girl crushes

VICTORIA BECKHAM And Crushes

VICTORIA BECKHAM has revealed her current girl crushes - and French actress Clemence Poesy is top of the list.
"I love the style of Kate Bosworth and that of Clémence Poésy," she said. "I'm obsessed by that girl. I find her very interesting."She revealed her ideal ambassador for her brand is also a French style icon."Without hesitation, Carine Roitfeld," she tells Madame Figaro magazine. "She has an incredible sense of style; she is one of those chic women who is completely natural and spontaneous. When she enters a room, you can see it; she has an impressive presence. When I think she will soon be a grandmother! She will be the sexiest grandmother in the world, right?"

And her admiration extends to legends of the design world too.
"I'd love to see the world through the eyes of Miuccia Prada! The woman is a genius," she said. "Her vision is of ultra-intelligent fashion. Each season, she creates something new, she knows how to surprise."And, as for her own style? Don't expect to see her dressing down anytime soon.
"You'll never see me on the street in a tracksuit," she added. "I just love fashion too much to wear a tracksuit! The same goes for Ugg boots. I only wear them only at home."

1 comment: